Your Telemedicine Visit for Routine Medical Concerns and Conditions
Due to current community health concerns related to COVID-19, Kinetix will offer the opportunity for new and existing patients to utilize a telemedicine platform to have their health concerns addressed. Patients will be speaking with Dr. Lala, a board-certified Emergency Medicine physician with 17 years of experience. Patients are able to schedule an appointment by calling 773-270-8223. Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO insurance is accepted, however, if patients are out of network, the appointment is $100.
We see patients in Illinois, Indiana and Kansas via Telemedicine.
- Telemedicine is appropriate for concerns such as pink eye, cough, fever, nausea, vomiting, joint pain, upper respiratory infection
- Intended for patient 18 years of age and older
- Patients must reside in Illinois or Indiana
- Telemedicine is not appropriate for emergency situations
- If you have BCBS PPO, Kinetix will bill your insurance for you
- Payment is at the time of your telemedicine visit